Administrative & Events Assistant
The Hartford Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill a part-time position (25-30 hours/week) of an Administrative and Events Assistant. Applications are being accepted through September 21, 2020. (Please no walk-in applications)
Consider applying if you have experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in the daily operations of a non-profit organization or business
- Managing phones, emails, walk-in inquiries, events calendars, invoices, mailings, office supplies & equipment
- Designing invites, flyers, posters, digital posts, and web sites
- Organizing events and coordinating volunteers and meetings
- Working on-site at events for set-up, implementation, and clean-up
Essential Job Functions: The ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion; frequently bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for an extended period of time.
This position does require frequent weekend, evening, and early morning hours, but does allow for a flexible schedule.
Please send in one correspondence, your 1) resume along with 2) wage requirements and 3) cover letter which showcases your experience with:
- Email Software
- Customer Relations Software
- Marketing and Digital Design Software
- Microsoft Products
- Social Media
- Event Implementation
- Customer Service
Hartford Area Chamber of Commerce
ATTN: Executive Director | Resume Enclosed
P.O. Box 270305
Hartford, WI 53027
Subject line: ATTN: Executive Director | Resume Attached
Complete applications (Resume, Wage Requirements, & Cover Letter) postmarked/emailed by September 21st, 2020 or earlier will be considered.